We’ve just gotten this new listing in Gainesville FL. This brick cottage is located in the historic Duckpond neighborhood in NE Gainesville. This adorable cottage has 2 bedroom and 1 bath and sits on an oversized lot at NE 9th Avenue and NE 7th Street. You will be able to walk to downtown Gainesville, The Thomas Center, and Northeast Park. Just a short bike ride to the art galleries, shops, clubs, restaurants or library along Main St. & University Avenue area or the University of Florida campus.
722 NE 9th Avenue, Gainesville, FLORIDA 32601
The current owner is an alumni and graduate of our renowned College of Architecture at UF and has put some wonderful touches and updates on this home, while preserving the original features. All the more reason to understand that the location of this home is great for anyone needing easy access to Gainesville’s walkable downtown lifestyle and the UF Campus.
MLS# 331908 List Price $ 133,000
- Complete Kitchen remodel & updated in 2007.
- Solid wood parquet floors in Living Room and Sun room.
- Original solid wood double hung windows with new custom screens.
- Original doors with glass door knobs.
- Authentic Florida cypress paneling on living room wall with wood burning fireplace.
- Entire home re-plumbed in 2006.
- Updated electric to 150 amp.
- Original marble floor in bathroom.
- Detached garage workshop.
- New privacy fence and 400sq ft concrete paver patio to enjoy the large yard with oak tree, blooming camellias, fruit trees & more.
Gainesville is a Great Place to Live!
Let me help YOU find your next home in Gainesville FL