Fall Book Sale 2015 at Gainesville’s Friends of the Library
Largest Book Sale of its kind in Florida – More than 500,000 books, records, games, CDs, DVDs, audio, video, paintings, posters, prints, puzzles and magazines have been donated for the sale! Don’t miss the Fall Book Sale at Friends of the Library! Located at 430-B North Main Street.
Saturday, Oct 24: 9am – 6pm
Sunday, Oct 25: Noon-6pm
Monday, Oct 26: Noon-6pm
Tuesday, Oct 27: Noon-6pm 1/2 price day
Wednesday, Oct 28 : Noon-6pm 10-cent day
All profits are used for the Alachua County Library District and for community literacy projects.
- Bring your own boxes !
- Payments by cash or check only — no credit or debit cards.
- To download a floor plan of the sale area, click here.
- To ensure patrons’ convenience, comfort, and safety:
- Customers may not hold a place in line unless they are physically present.
- No electronic devices for scanning purposes
- No wagons at any time during the sale
- No strollers/carts/rolling suitcases on Saturday or Sunday
- No food, drinks, smoking, pets
- No sorting or stockpiling on the floor
Many categories, including:
- classical and modern fiction
- large-print books
- children’s books
- quilting books and magazines
- hobby books
- Star Trek videos
- Comic books and manga — Look for them throughout the sale outside under the canopy next to the art tent!
- Most prices range from 25 cents to $ 4.00
It’s Fall in Gainesville with great things to do! Add this event to your list!