Friends of the Library Fall Book Sale 2019
Our Friends of the Library Fall Book sale 2019 is the largest Book Sale of its kind in Florida – More than 500,000 books, records, games, CDs, DVDs, audio, video, paintings, posters, prints, puzzles and magazines have been donated for the sale! Don’t miss the Fall Book Sale at Friends of the Library! Located at 430-B North Main Street.
It’s Fall in Gainesville with great things to do! Add this event to your list!
When: Saturday, October 19th through Wednesday, October 23rd
In addition to books, you will find art, comic books, magazines, DVDs, CDs, vinyl records, and much more! All profits are used for the Alachua County Library District and for community literacy projects.
Most items are priced between 25¢ and $4. Tuesday everything half off marked prices, and Wednesday everything 10¢! Nothing is pre-sold, so you may want to see the floor plan and layout here.
Saturday, Oct. 19th – 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 20th – noon to 6 p.m.
Monday, Oct. 21st – noon to 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 22nd – noon to 6 p.m. (everything half price)
Wednesday, Oct. 23rd – noon to 6 p.m. (everything 10¢)
KNOW the RULES !!
- Bring your own boxes !
- Payments by cash or check only — no credit or debit cards.
- To download a floor plan of the sale area, click here.
- To ensure patrons’ convenience, comfort, and safety:
- Customers may not hold a place in line unless they are physically present.
- No electronic devices for scanning purposes
- No wagons at any time during the sale
- No strollers/carts/rolling suitcases on Saturday or Sunday
- No food, drinks, smoking, pets
- No sorting or stockpiling on the floor
- There are NO Pre-Sales