The SOUTH POINTE subdivision located on Newberry Road west of I-75. South Pointe was developed by Larry Ross Development and there are new homes under construction by Scot Ross of New Generation Home Builders Inc.
The South Pointe neighborhood is conveniently located for easy access to I-75, The Oaks Mall, Tioga Town Center. South Pointe residents have easy access to grocery shopping at the Publix at Steeplechase in Jonesville at NW 143rd St.
The South Pointe neighborhood offers these features:
- One Entrance on Newberry Rd at NW 118th Drive
- Community Landscape and Divided Median Entrance
- Side Walks & Street Lights
- Underground Utilities
- Community Pool and Clubhouse
- Greenspace and Conservation Area
- Mandatory Home Owner Association
- HOA Management is with Action Realty
- Streets are Curbed & Guttered
- GRU Utilities
- Schools are Hidden Oak Elementary, Ft. Clarke Middle School, and Buchholtz High School
As of today 2/8/13, there is a New Model Center being built by New Generation Home Builders, and will be open by Spring 2013. There are various floor plans on all of the existing homes. Most homes have either 3 or 4 bedrooms with contemporary style floor plans.
South Pointe also has a Garden Home section for homeowners that prefer a smaller lot. The Garden Homes area pay a higher HOA fee because their lawn maintenance is included in their fees.