Home Buyers Wish List
One of the most important things to us when working for our buying clients, is to know the home buyers wish list. On our first contact with any Gainesville area buyer, we like to take time to really listen and understand what they want for their next home. We call this the wish list. The more we listen and learn, the better a job we do to find homes that you will want to consider. Regardless of what your price range is for your home search, every buyer needs a wish list. So let’s get to work on making yours!
It’s also important to know that even the smallest things can be important to you. It could be a school zone you are wanting, or near your work, or a neighborhood with a community pool. Your wish list can be a long list of things you LIKE and be sure to include things you DON’T LIKE too.
All the details you share with us will help us understand what types of homes you will want to see. Every detail, no matter how small, can be very important to you. So make sure it’s on your list. In my opinion, there is no such thing as a picky buyer and we will listen. We may not be able to find a home that is a perfect to match your wish list, but we will strive to find the best homes to view.
Make Your Home Buyers Wish List:
- Number of Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Size of the home – Heated & Cooled Sq. Ft.?
- Home Style: One level or Two story?
- Location! Where would you want to live?
- Size of Garage or number of cars and front entry or side entry?
- Do you like the contemporary style or traditional?
- Do you want a bonus room or study?
- Perhaps you want a pool, or spa, or both? Screened or Not?
- If you don’t want a pool, do you want a screened patio?
- Size of parcel?
- What type of neighborhood do you want to live in?
- Do you want to be in a planned community with restrictions and community amenities?
- Are school zones important?
- What will you want as commute time to get to work each day?
- Do you want a fenced back yard?
- Do you want a fireplace?
- Is it important that the master suite be on the first floor?
- Do you prefer a split bedroom floor plan?
- Will you do a lot of entertaining? Need a formal dining room or summer kitchen?
- Do you want a luxury master bath with 2 sinks, shower, and a jetted tub?
- Surfaces – Flooring? Counter Tops? Cabinets?
- Closet Space/Storage Needs?
The more we understand what you are wanting, will help us be prepared in finding you just the right home. We welcome the opportunity to be your buyer’s agent. We want to earn your trust.
Please get a copy of our Ultimate Home Buyers Guide here, every home buyer should have this booklet. Give us a call and let’s get started helping YOU find your next home in the Gainesville area.