Curb Appeal IS the First Impression
A very important factor to getting your Gainesville Home Sold starts with a very simple yet important issue. Curb Appeal IS the First Impression.
Home buyers always search online for Gainesville homes for sale, yet we all know that photos don’t always tell the true story of the condition of the home.
When buyers are viewing homes with their agent, the real-life first impression is VISUAL. We like to call that curb appeal.
When they pull up in front of your home, the condition of the front is the first impression!
Here is a list of things that I always notice on any Gainesville Home For Sale….and the buyers in my car will notice too.
- Is the lawn manicured and maintained?
- Are the walkways, curbs, and driveway edged?
- Are the hedges trimmed?
- Check if you’ve got weeds growing in the landscape beds too.
- Get the leaves off the roof and gutters.
- How’s the paint job on your front door?
- A good powerwash on the walkways really helps.
I’m a true believer that the buyer will NOTICE the condition of the lawn and exterior of the home. It sets the mood for what to expect on the inside.
Make sure you do everything you can for an Excellent First Impression to the buyers pulling up in front of your home!
You want to WOW them before they ever open your front door!
Let me know if you’d like to discuss Selling your Gainesville Home