Refresh Your Bathroom Space on a Budget
You spend a lot of time in your bathroom. We’ve got some good suggestions to refresh your bathroom space on a budget. It will make you feel good if you make it a project to change, upgrade, or refresh the space from time to time.
So how, exactly, do you do that without breaking the bank?
I read an article on realtor.com that outlined different ways to upgrade your bathroom. We’re all worried about the economy so let’s think about staying budget-friendly. So, without completely blowing your budget, here’s some suggestions to consider:
- Change your lighting. Different lighting can completely change the look and feel of your bathroom, and it’s an extremely budget-friendly way to refresh the space. Consider adding a dimmer, which allows you to adjust the lighting based on your mood. Dim for a more relaxed mood, or turn it up to create the perfect ambiance for waking up and starting your day. Or install sconces on either side of your vanity mirror, which can help the space feel brighter.
- Go eco-friendly. Changing your toilets and shower heads, for more eco-friendly versions isn’t just an affordable renovation projects (you can get low-flow toilets for as little as $250, and low-flow faucets for as little as $15), but it will also save you money in the long run by lowering your water bill. For example, low-flow toilets can save up to 9,000 gallons of water each year.
- Add patterned wallpaper. If you have a small bathroom, but want to make a big (and budget-friendly!) impact on your space, consider patterned wallpaper. Patterned wallpaper not only adds visual interest, but it can actually make a small bathroom feel larger.
- Install a floating vanity. A new look and design! Check out the way this looks at Home Depot site.
- Swap out the hardware and water fixtures. Simple changes to the hardware on your vanity doors & drawers can make a visual impact. And don’t forget your plumbing fixtures at the sinks too!
You’ll enjoy having a project to update your spaces and your life.
We love to share homeowner tips with everyone here in the Gainesville area. We welcome the opportunity to be YOUR Realtor in Gainesville FL. Life is Good!