Our marketing plan is carefully designed to give your home maximum exposure to qualified buyers. Our experience with real estate marketing works. We use a multi-media approach that is designed to take advantage of our outstanding RE/MAX brand and online marketing technology & tools. With over 90% of buyers searching on the internet, the focus of our marketing uses online tools to find the right buyer.
Your Property will receive:
- Professional Photography
- Virtual Tour Video Format
- Stand alone website with your address
- Digital Brochures & Color Brochures
- Agent to Agent Networking on your new listing
- Stellar Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- IDX Feed to other brokerage sites
- Syndication to over 80 of the most popular real estate search engines
- Enhanced listings which will put your home on the top of the search results on the following websites
Links to find us on our Websites & Blogs:
- www.gainesvillerealestatetalk.com: Our website with deep SEO for Google search for Home Buyers and Home Sellers in Gainesville, Florida that includes full IDX database for current listings in Gainesville Multiple Listing Service.
- Facebook Business page:
- Google Business Page: Christine Bohn, Realtor (go ahead…google me)
- RealBird: Rich in search engine optimization (SEO) with incredible traffic and a presentation that your buyers love viewing–mobile search optimized too.
- YouTube: Videos placed here rank very well in the search engines. Your home tour will be place here as well.
- LinkedIn: A major social media site, often overlooked by real estate agents, that provides maximum exposure for agents serving relocation clients to the area. Our relocation clients frequently find our homes for sale here.
- Facebook: The place to be for any business, local issues, and Gainesville Lifestyle sharing.
This is just as SUMMARY of what you’ll receive when you hire us to get your GAINESVILLE home SOLD! Online marketing is a MUST and this venue changes frequently. We stay on top of what is NEW, and what is popular with the consumers. 80% of all home buyers start ONLINE. That’s why we want them to find your home!
Contact us for an appointment today! We’d love to help you successfully reach your Gainesville – Alachua County real estate goals.