10 Thoughts to Ponder for 2014
I read a great article today, “Ten Thoughts for 2014”, written by Anthony Demangone, and posted by CUSuiteMusings. I “really” like this list! In fact, I like it so much I want to share it here and write down these 10 things on an index card and post them in my daily book.10 Thoughts to Ponder for 2014. I plan to see this list every day!
A New Year rolls in and we can think of this as a clean slate. Time to ponder and readjust our thoughts and life-approach for the new year.
I hope you like this list of Thoughts to Ponder in 2014, and if you’d like to see Anthony Demangone’s full detail and commentary, please read his article!
- There is No Free Lunch in Life
- There is No Substitute for Hard Work
- Stay Clear of Negative Energy Vampires
- Never Stop Learning
- Read, and Read even More
- Simplify Your Life
- Your Own Health is Top Priority
- Block Out the Noise, Use Quiet Time
- Focus on Where You Make A Difference
- Avoid Distractions – Focus On What You Are Doing Right Now
Happy New Year 2014 !