What is Your Wish List?
Are you in search of your dream home? The Bohn Team at RE/MAX Professionals wants you to know that we understand that finding the perfect home goes beyond just browsing listings online. It’s about turning your wishes into reality with the help of a dedicated Realtor. It can be frustrating for you to be searching online, as you would really like to know MORE details about the homes that are for sale. Let’s talk about your “Wish List.”
Why Your Wish List Matters
As your buyer’s agent, our goal is turning your dream home into reality. We welcome the opportunity to be YOUR buyer’s agent in Gainesville and surrounding communities in Alachua County.
Once you’ve determined your budget through pre-qualification with a lender, it’s time to share your unique “Wish List” with your dedicated buyers agent. Your Wish List is not just a collection of preferences; it’s a window into your lifestyle and aspirations.
We firmly believe there’s no such thing as a “picky buyer.” The more you tell us about your likes and dislikes, the better equipped we are to find your ideal home right here in beautiful Gainesville, Florida.
Creating Your Wish List
- Number of Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Size of the Home (Square Footage)
- Floorplan Style? One level, Two levels, Open Floor plan
- Garage Size or Number of Cars
- Pool, Spa, or Both ? Screened or Not?
- Parcel Size
- Age of Home: Is an updated older home acceptable?
- Type of Construction
- Preferred Neighborhood Type? Planned Community or No Restrictions?
- School Choice Proximity
- Commute Preferences? How far are you willing to travel to work?
- Kitchen Preferences
- Fenced Backyard
- Master Suite Location? First floor or elsewhere?
- Entertainment Needs
- Formal dining room or summer kitchen?
- Luxury Master Bath Features? like double sinks, shower, jetted tub?
- Surfaces? Wallpapers? Flooring? Countertops?
Every Detail Matters
Tell us about any extras you desire, from irrigation systems to crown molding. Every detail matters because your home is a reflection of your unique preferences. While we may not always find a perfect match, we’re dedicated to finding the best homes for you to consider. Tell us about the bells & whistles that are important to you. The more we understand your “likes and dislikes,” the better prepared we are to show you homes that truly align with your vision.
Your Dedicated Buyer’s Agent
If you’re looking for a caring, attentive, and patient buyers agent, I am here to help you find your next home in Gainesville, FL area. I look forward to discussing YOUR wish list! Don’t hesitate to give me a call. Together, we’ll make your homeownership dreams a reality! Let’s Talk about Your WISH LIST!